Crazy Pedro’s. What more could you possibly want?
We have pizza. We have tunes. We have cocktails.
First of all, the launch night was awesome. 3 free drinks and a Pedro tee to take home. I’m wearing that day to day, for sure and repping that crazy pizza lover! REPRESENT!
The place had an atmosphere that I haven’t felt for a while. It was just pure enjoyment, and it wasn’t event a Friday! That’s a hard one to conquer.
1 thing I have to mention though is the DJ. Pedro, you got in a cracker there son, because he got the whole room pumped. I even messaged you to ask what his Insta was because he is being hired for my wedding to get shit CRAY.
What can you expect from Pedro’s Pizza Palace? Well I got some for you. Hold on to your pepperoni and pineapple – it’s going to take you by storm!
1. The retro AC/DC Pinball machine is epic. Why sit on your phone when you can battle it out over this gem?
2. The cocktails are fabulously fruity and hosts an imagination of the maddest. The Candy Man was my choice. Filled with tequila, lemon, soda and candy floss; I was hypo and drunk. Happy times! Most of the drinks are tequila based, but they have the classics – like the scouse favourite strawberry daqqqqq. I also LOVE that they have Crazy Pedro’s Pilsner, which I also tippled at the launch – big thumbs up there guys.
3. The branding makes the marketing geek inside me all excited and gooey. The Crazy Pedro emblem radiates chilled feels around the place. Quirky and the new type of cool. With bright lights sporting pizza quotes and classic images parading the ceiling, the place is a bustle of energy ready to pop.
4. The staff were great at the launch, and I only hope that this upbeat attitude is not something that fades. The true scouse-fun nature can be found here in bundles and buckets of beer.
5. The pizza. The god damn pizza is amazing! I’ll let the menu speak for itself below, but just know that they taste SO much better than they sound – and they sound AWESOME… and then read on for more!!!
BY THE WAY – I need to go back because these you can also get nachos served from a trash can lid. How American? How dirty? HOW ME?! My favourite food is Odeon Nachos. Sooooooo I need something to beat them.
Overall. When would I recommend Crazy Pedro’s? If you and your other half – or you and a group of pals – are looking for a night of laughs, tasty grub, top alcohol and tunes that will make you put both hands in the air – you betta’ get to Crazy Pedro’s.
The bar that offers the perfect pizza slice when your craving kicks in.