BLOG DISCLAIMER POLICY
This policy is valid from 01 July 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Stephanie Bewley. I may refer to ‘we’ as a community of Liverpool Bloggers. LB is a reference to Liverpool Bloggers, the company. For questions about this blog, please contact Stephanie Bewley.
I am invited to attend events, restaurants and sample products – however, all blog posts are of my own opinion.
Brands: Please be aware reviews are honest, whether this be positive of negative. I do not send posts to be confirmed before posting. They are posted as I am happy with, and the URL can be sent to you if requested.
I organise a blogger network, please be aware any reviews by these bloggers are not a reflection of my opinion, and they are under the same followings of an honest review.
BLOG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- LB refers to Liverpool Bloggers, the company
- LB reserves the right to remove bloggers, brands and any affiliated offers from the system at any time.
- LB reserves the rights to add to or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party.
- LB does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- The LB website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than LB. Such links are provided for the users convenience only. LB does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. The user is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- LB reserves the right to vary the provision of services listed without notice. All services are subject to availability and LB reserves the right to refuse to supply services.
- Any loss incurred or sustained by the user when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by LB.
- Users of LB service are solely responsible for the accuracy and factual content of all information submitted.
- Users warrant that submissions do not infringe upon any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights worldwide of other persons or companies. All content including links, documentation, files and images will be in the public domain once added to LB. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure these files comply with copyright laws and any content legislation.
- Users of LB agree to cover and hold harmless LB from any claims arising out of the content of the material filed with us.
- LB reserves the right to refuse to disseminate any information that reasonably appears to be defamatory, obscene, false or misleading.
- LB reserves the right to remove any blogger or brand from the system at any time.
- LB reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to the LB website at its discretion.
- LB shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations here under nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond reasonable control. In no event will LB be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- A post can be referred to as a project, assignment or opportunity
- How do we collect information?– We will obtain personal information about you when you enquire about our services, or sign up to the network.
- What information do we collect?– The types of information we might collect includes names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, URLs and social media usage.
- How do we use your information?– We will use your information to provide you with the information or services you have requested and signed up for, for administration purposes, for authentication and identification, contact, to further our aims and to comply with the law. At no point will your information be given to any other third parties without your prior permission. By adding your details to our PR friendly directory you are opting to share access to your details to LB and those who work with LB.
- When applying to the Blogger Network, you give your consent and understand your information can be passed on to brands who sign up to the Blogger Network.
- When you post information that is accessible online using the LB service, you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties that are not associated with the LB service. LB does not share or sell information for commercial purposes.
- Your consent– By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Liverpool Bloggers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control